- FAQ Categories
- Aquarium Life
- Seahorse FAQ’s
- Seahorse Medicine FAQ’s
- Web Site Features & Sales
- You will receive an instantaneous electronic invoice upon submittal of your order using the secure order form which follows. This will be followed by an e-mail from Ocean Rider confirming the arrival day of your package. You will then receive an e mail 24 hours before arrival with the FedEx tracking number so that you may track your package by going to www.fedex.com.
- Ocean Rider does not allow the return of livestock. This is done to protect the lives of the fish and animals which have no chance of survival unless properly packed with oxygen. This is also done to protect the strict quarantine policy at Ocean Rider.
- All Shipping Claims To Be Made Within Seven (7) days of Receipt of Goods.
- You must be home to accept delivery! FedEx requires a signature for delivery. We can ship to your place of work or you can pick up a the fed ex center nearest you! Just let us know!
Once you receive your package please let us know by e-mail as soon as possible.
Because our truly tropical, farm raised sea horses are rare, exotic and endangered Ocean Rider takes great care and time in the personalized packaging of your pets. We use very sophisticated packing techniques and only ship FedEx overnight to ensure that your pet has a safe trip.
Please help us to ensure that your pets have a happy and long life by making sure your tank is cycled before stocking, that your aquarium water quality parameters are within acceptable ranges, and that you follow our acclimation, care and feeding instructions once you receive your pets.Ocean Rider makes every effort possible to keep shipping rates as low as possible without jeopardizing the health of the animals. Shipping rates are calculated by the total number of items.
Average small order: 1 -4 item $25.00
Average medium order: 5-8 items $45.00
Average large order: more than 10 items $65.00
Shipping charges include handling and box charges and are included in your invoice when your order is placed. However, there may be some minor variations in this fee at the time of shipping depending on your location and items shipped, which will be charged to your credit card at the time of shipping.
Saturday delivery is available in many locations for an extra $15-$25 fee depending on location. This fee will be charged to your credit card at the time of shipping. Exotic selections will not be shipped for delivery on Saturday.
TERMS AND POLICIES
- You MUST accept delivery of your order immediately upon its arrival. If a delivery is refused for any reason, including not being home to accept delivery, late arrival or damages to the box, the customer will be held liable for the full cost of the invoice plus return freight charges.
- Ocean Rider will not accept future orders from any party that has refused delivery of an OR shipment or that has initiated a credit card chargeback or from anyone that flames or slanders this business.
- There will be a $50.00 accounting charge for chargeback disputes.
- Ocean Rider will not assume responsibility for shipments that are lost or delayed if improper address has been provided on form.
- Cancellation fee is $20.00 or 5 % of the value of the order.
- Saturday delivery is not available in some locations.
- Saturday delivery charge is $15-25.00 depending on location and time of year. This fee will be charged to your credit card the day of shipping.
- Most orders are shipped immediately for arrival on WED, THR, FRI, SAT for East Coast clients and TUE, WED, THR, FRI, SAT for West Coast clients. Please place your order at least 3 days before desired arrival date.